Oxford Corporate Events Venue
Located only 2 miles from the centre of Oxford & with plenty of free parking, The Tree is an ideal place to meet for business.
In this economic climate planned business events have to be even more cost effective. The Tree Hotel at Iffley in Oxford offers more pleasurable and relaxed dining than for example a conference centre might. We always aspire to add little touches to events to make work teams feel extra special. Each event is treated individually and we take time to understand our clients brief fully and like to place careful consideration to even the smallest detail.
Ideal Business Meeting Venue
The Tree Hotel at Iffley is an ideal location for professional people looking for a business meeting venue in Oxford. Easily accessible from Junction 8 of the M40 Via the Ring Road, The Tree Hotel at Iffley is a perfect meetings venue in Oxfordshire for those wanting a peaceful yet luxurious place to meet and network. Our picturesque venue offers customers a unique menu for entertaining clients and colleagues over meals and during meetings including a delicious array of wraps and exotic curries for business lunch with prices starting from £5.99.
We are open from 7.00 am every day and have a private room available for breakfast meetings. Our attentive staff will ensure that you are served up a scrumptious breakfast promptly.
Business customers also receive an exclusive rate for the business accommodation packages, perfect for colleagues who have travelled for an overnight stop and want home from home accommodation. Package includes a three course European or Indian dinner, overnight accommodation and a full English breakfast. Rates start from £85 per person inclusive of VAT.
Business lunch tiffin take-away
The Tree Hotel at Iffley in Oxfordshire offers a very successful ‘tiffin take-away’ for nearby business parks and businesses in the local area providing refillable stylish tiffins with mouth-watering authentic curries for a business lunch with a difference.
Breakfast is served from 7.30 am to 8.30 am
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is served with a smile by staff at The Tree Hotel at Iffley every day.
The buffet includes: chilled juice, assorted cereals, milk and a selection of fresh fruits
- Poached eggs, tomato and bacon
- Scrambled eggs and salmon
- Oxford omelette with ham and marmalade
- Spinach omelette
- Cheese omelette
- Mushroom omelette
- Beans on toast
- Full English Breakfast
- Smoked back bacon, pork & leek sausage,
- tomatoes, baked beans and eggs
- All cooked breakfast is served with fresh toast
- Please order fresh yoghurt with your server
The Tree Hotel at Iffley is ideal as a business networking venue for businesses located in and around Oxford. This is a perfect location for networking meetings for up to 50 people.
Importance of networking
Whether you are a small business or a multi-national, networking is the life blood of every business. Recognising this, we offer a calm and professional atmosphere in which you can make the connection for business growth. Building enduring and mutually beneficial relationships is important to all businesses and we offer a perfect venue with highly efficient service.
- Be clear of what you want to achieve out of your networking
- Give honest opinions and suggestions if somebody asks for our thoughtsOffer to help as much as you can, what you give is what you will receive back
- Follow up with an e-mail after you have made your connection
- Do what you say you are going to do
Women in business networking
As a woman in business I highly value a great venue for networking. The Tree Hotel at Iffley with its efficient service is a warm and friendly location for business women to meet other like-minded women in a relaxed and non-intrusive surrounding.
Speak to our well trained staff and enquire today about breakfast networking, afternoon lunch networking or indeed early or late evening networking.
Come along, enjoy a coffee or a tea and make some great connections at The Tree Hotel at Iffley in Oxford. There are many tasty snacks available all day and our attentive staff are always at hand to be of service.
The Tree Hotel at Iffley in Oxford is the perfect venue for a great business lunch. We offer a wide variety of quick lunches packed with quality ingredients lovingly prepared in our kitchens for your pleasure. With our warm friendly service we are happy to take a pre-order lunch order from you and have it ready upon your arrival. Our scrumptious curries, pub classics, wraps, sandwiches and soups offer you the ideal business lunch choice. To put the pleasure back into quick business lunches in Oxfordshire you need to look no further.
Client, employee or team appreciation is very important to all organisations. At The Tree Hotel at Iffley in Oxford we recognise the importance for a perfect venue for client entertainment. Our team is always ready to listen to your needs and come up with a bespoke package to suit all budgets. Our excellent choice of wines and delectable menu has something for everybody. The warm and snug private area with low beam ceilings is highly conducive to a successful and satisfying client entertaining afternoon or evening. Contact the manager Namit Julka who will be delighted to assist you. Wine, dine and entertain your clients, employees, business associates or your team at our wonderful restaurant where the service is of high quality and the food temptingly appetizing.
Business lunch tips
Managing Director Kavita Pal talks about her top business lunch tips
1.Try and avoid drinking too much alcohol, even if your guest is having a few! Stick to one or two; remember it is a business lunch after all.
2. Spice up your sandwiches with some unusual ingredients. Beautiful white crab meat crostini’s can be given a small kick with a touch of Dijon mustard, or make wasabi mayonnaise to go in prawn sandwiches.
3. For conference lunches or for large numbers buffets are always a good bet. If you are keeping it simple serve a selection of sandwiches or healthy wraps and serve some sorbet or poached pear to sweeten up your clients.
4. It may sounds obvious but, no messy foods! Avoid food with sauces, especially spaghetti, you do not want food all over your clothes.
5. For something really exciting, try our curry tiffins for a business lunch with a difference.
6. If you’re having a limited menu for your business lunch, ensure that all your guests are catered for if they have special dietary requirements. Don’t give vegetarians boring food as it only shows a lack of imagination and courtesy. Offer a low carb option such as a smorgasbord of open sandwiches to reduce the amount of bread.
7. Instead of serving orange juice and sparkling water at your business lunch, offer your guests something more interesting like an elderflower spritzer or a sweet lassi.
8. Don’t be in a rush! Take your time with your meal and eat slowly. Your guest will feel uncomfortable if they’re still talking and you have an empty plate. Be aware of what stage they are at and eat at a similar pace to them.
9. To get the best results from your business lunch, timing of the meeting is crucial. If you arrange your lunch too late your guests may be tired and hungry and will not be fully engaged.
10. Finger foods are great for business lunches because then you can have a bit of everything!
from £30.00 per person (minimum 10 people), includes:
- Tea, coffee and fruit juices; croissants/Danish pastries or bacon sandwiches and fresh fruit platter upon arrival
- Mid-morning tea, coffee and biscuits
- Choice of a la carte lunch or hot and cold buffet (6 dishes). We are happy to offer you a choice from our renowned international menu.
- Mid-afternoon tea, coffee and cakes
24 Hour Delegate
from £110.00 per person (minimum 10 people), includes:
All of the Day Delegate features, plus
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Two course Dinner
OHP screens, flip charts and pens, notepads and pencils, still and sparkling mineral water and an assortment of cordials all inclusive. Any other equipment required can be supplied upon request.